IT NEVER GETS EASIER, YOU JUST GET FASTER. Cyclist Greg LeMond
Klaipėda Cycling Team unites young, active, brave and vigorous people. The team exists since 2017. The majority of them are under-23 riders.
In 2020, the team was joined by multiple Lithuanian champion Gediminas Bagdonas, who represented UCI World Team from France Ag2r La Mondiale for seven seasons. He also assists the team’s coach Artūras Šiugždinis. Klaipėda Cycling Team is also represented by Rojus Adomaitis, Lithuanian road race vice-champion (2019) and U-23 champion (2018, 2019), Venantas Lašinis, Lithuanian road race bronze medallist and U-23 vice-champion (2019), and Justas Beniušis, Lithuanian ITT U-23 champion (2018, 2019). Director of the team – Vaclovas Šiugždinis.
Bicycle is one of the most rudimentary vehicle, but also it is highly beneficial. Cycling can give you not only the pleasure or benefit for health, but also to give a feeling of amity when you are cycling in the team.
Enthusiasts of cycling who understand that cycling itself gives you a huge both physical and psychological benefit. It helps to strengthen the body, lose weight and relax your mind after a long day by being in the fresh air.
WHAT WE ARE DOING?
- We are racing and enjoying our achieved goals
- We are making Klaipėda and Lithuania well known!
- We are cycling a lot, so we always trying to discover new places and routes
- We constantly developing our knowledge about balanced nutrition and healthy lifestyle by interacting with the professionals within this field
- We are not aware of useless and boring leisure time
- We are enjoying of all the time spent with colleagues
OUR VALUES AND GOALS:
Healthy and active lifestyle, professional and personal development, achievement of our biggest goals
To become best known and highly regarded cycling team in Lithuania